Ready To Take Control Of Your Dental Care?
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Our first appointments of the day will be prioritized to our more at risk patients (over 60, immunocompromised, and pregnant).
- We will continue to do our best to reduce waiting times and patients in the waiting area. If possible, please minimize the number of people accompanying you to your appointment.
- We ask that if you have a mask or facial covering that you wear it to your appointment.
- We will continue to maintain high standards of disinfecting and sanitizing treatment rooms while increasing disinfection of our reception area and front desk.
We would be happy to answer any questions regarding our infection control procedures. Please ask one of our team members or reach out to us at Med City Dental Phone Number 507-289-8707