Med City Dental is looking for the right people to join our team. Please see below for the current team member openings!
We are passionate about our patients, and are committed to helping them maintain excellent oral health. If you enjoy working in a positive, collaborative environment and have a desire to improve the lives of others through dental care, consider joining our team. Help our patients “Experience the Difference!” and become a part of our team!
Reporting directly to our practice’s owner and practicing dentist, the dental assistant has an integral role in patient care, including setting up and cleaning treatment rooms; escorting patients to the treatment room and making them comfortable; and assisting the dentist with clinical treatments.
Other required duties include:
• Taking dental x-rays
• Preparing and sterilizing instruments, handpieces and other equipment in compliance with OSHA standards and CDC guidelines
• Sending and monitoring lab cases
• Following up with patients after treatment and providing relevant instructions
• Providing patient education and nutritional counseling to maintain oral health
• Monitoring inventory of dental supplies
• Various office tasks as directed by the dentist or office manager
Education and Experience Requirements include:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Graduate of accredited dental assisting program
• Compliance with state dental practice requirements, such as x-ray requirements and OSHA
• Computer skills
• Dental assisting experience preferred